TONIGHT’S episode of Love Island is set to be another scorcher as the fall-out from Arabella’s and Danny’s date causes sparks to fly.
And Amy was raging after a ‘snogathon’ revealed how good a kisser she really is – with Curtis rating Arabella higher than her in the kissing contest.
What are the Love Island 2019 contestants wearing tonight?
As usual the girls are looking fierce under the Spanish sun, with newbie Arabella making a statement in a one-shouldered jumpsuit.
Still-single Maura also went for a jumpsuit, but she contrasted Arabella’s look with an all-white number.
And fellow singleton Anna went for another bold look, this time rocking a yellow bikini, previously seen on Amber.
Meanwhile we’re loving Lucie’s bargain crop top – which also comes in black – costing just a tenner.
Maura’s white jumpsuit
- White Plisse Strappy Jumpsuit, ISAWITFIRST, £17.50 – buy now
Amy’s orange slinky dress
- Orange Cowl Neck Satin Maxi Dress ISAWITFIRST, £15 – buy now
- Nude Clear Strap And Perspex Block Heel Sandals, ISAWITFIRST, £27.50 – buy now
Anna’a bold yellow bikini
- Yellow Ribbed Underwired Bikini Set, ISAWITFIRST, £14.50 – buy now
Lucie’s semi-sheer crop top
- Nude Mesh Sleeve Hook And Eye Crop Top, ISAWITFIRST, £10 – buy now
Arabella’s black jumpsuit
- Black One Shoulder Ribbed Jumpsuit, ISAWITFIRST, £15 – buy now
Amber’s white co-ord
- White Ruched Dobby Polka Dot Bandeau Top, ISAWITFIRST, £12.50 – buy now
- White Ruched Dobby Mini Skirt, ISAWITFIRST, £12.50 – buy now
Where do the Love Island clothes come from?
Forget desperately trying to hunt down the eye-popping bikinis and incredible dresses seen on the Love Island beauties.
This year, I Saw It First will be styling each and every one of the contestants throughout the show’s two-month run.
From bikini-clad sessions by the pool to dressy nights in the villa, viewers will now be able to track down their favourite outfits by simply heading to the I Saw It First website.
Before you bookmark their website on your phone forevermore, the Love Islanders will be switching up their outfits with some of their own items too.
MOST READ IN LOVE ISLAND
What are the biggest Love Island fashion trends for this year?
The Love Islander outfits become nearly as much of an obsession as the stars’ turbulent romances.
From saucy bikinis to sky-high heels and going out dresses, the girls certainly know how to pull out all the stops.
During the day, most of the lovely ladies soak up the sun in eye-catching swimwear, with cover-ups, wedges and of course, sunnies.
Then, as night-time arrives and the drama turns up a notch, the girls go full on glamour with dresses, co-ords and heels to die for.