- Trump makes series of falsehoods in White House press conference
- Votes still being counted in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Nevada
- Biden calls for calm as America anxiously awaits results
- Why are the media reporting different US election results?
- Trump v Biden – full results as they come in
- Senate and House elections – full results as they come in
Joe Biden is trailing the president by just under 2,500 votes in Georgia, as election officials continue counting ballots. In Pennsylvania, Biden is trailing by 48,800 votes after officials released a new batch of ballot counts from Delaware county.
Biden has a good chance of winning both states, with uncounted ballots from liberal-leaning counties yet to be tabulated. Biden is now six electoral votes away from being declared the victor. Donald Trump’s path to victory is narrower – but still possible.
Joe Biden has maintained a lead in Arizona, but Donald Trump trails by just over 46,000 votes.
Maricopa has long been a Republican stronghold – but demographic changes and progressive, Latino-led activism has been changing the region’s politics. The AP, Fox News, and other news organizations declared Biden the victor in Arizona on election night – but as officials count late-arriving ballots, the Democratic contender’s lead has been shrinking.