Chancellor to say that employers will have to pay 20% of wages of furloughed staff as state subsidy scheme is wound down
- Boris Johnson brushes off Tory revolt over Dominic Cummings
- Covid-19 crisis could set women back decades, experts fear
- Glasgow woman, 94, rescued after not eating for five days
- Coronavirus – latest global updates
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Good morning everyone. I’m Lucy Campbell, taking over the live blog coverage for the rest of the day. If you have any news tips or stories you think we should be covering, please feel free to get in touch as I work.
Transport for London is to release the full agreement for this month’s central government bailout, showing that it was conditional on London’s mayor, Sadiq Khan, raising charges for drivers and scrapping free travel for older people and under-18s.
Khan has said throughout that the 30% increase in the congestion charge, and the removal of free travel on public transport, was insisted on by the Department for Transport as part of the £16bn bailout.