The 72nd anniversary of NHS will see clap for carers at 5pm, as day two of lockdown easing measures take place in England
- England’s evening high street footfall soars as pubs reopen
- NHS England launches coronavirus recovery service
- Chancellor is considering giving all adults £500 vouchers to spend
- Coronavirus – latest global updates
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Labour leader Keir Starmer has also expressed his pride for the NHS, in an emotional video celebrating its birthday.
He talks about his mother, a nurse who also had a health condition which made her heavily reliant on the NHS.
One more person in Wales has died after testing positive for Covid-19, taking the total death toll in the country to 1,531.
The total number of positive tests has increased in Wales by 15 to 15,890.