UFC is back for another packed night of action from Las Vegas.
As the world looks to navigate through the Covid-19 pandemic, Dana White has got the UFC going again and back to it’s dramatic best.
Woodley is looking to bounce back from defeat to Kamaru Usman[/caption]
After the crazy card that was UFC 249, we’ve been able to enjoy numerous Fight Night’s from Jacksonville – and now Sin City is playing host.
Headlining the stacked card are former champ Tyron Woodley and Gilbert Burns, with the two welterweights looking to set up world title shots with victory.
Dana White has worked hard to get the UFC going again[/caption]
When is Woodley vs Burns?
- The next edition of UFC Fight Night is being held on Saturday, May 30.
- For the first time in the post-Covid landscape, UFC is heading back to Las Vegas and the UFC APEX Centre.
- The prelims are set to get underway at midnight BST.
- Woodley vs Burns is on the main card, which gets going at 2am – so expect the main event sometime after 4am here in the UK.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch all of the action on BT Sport 1 here in the UK, where coverage of the prelims starts at 12am.
- This evening of MMA entertainment is NOT a pay-per-view event.
- If you’re a BT customer, download the official app to stream on your mobile, tablet, games console or PC.
- Streaming is also available via the UFC Fight Pass service.
How can I watch for free?
If you’re an EE customer, you can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport mobile.
This will allow you to cast all the action from your phone to your Smart TV.
Simply text SPORT to 150 to opt in.
Most read in MMA
Anthony Joshua on looking for love, life as a super-dad & fighting Tyson Fury
Champions League ref Vincic ‘arrested in raid into drugs and prostitution ring’
LUC AT THIS
Munich offer £72m defender Lucas Hernandez in swap for Man City star Leroy Sane
Teenage winger George Lewis, 19, signs Arsenal contract after successful trial
WWE star Becky Lynch shares first adorable ultrasound of baby with Seth Rollins
ONE TO WATCH
McGregor shows off £50,000 platinum Rolex as UFC star heads out in lockdown
Main card (from 2am BST)
- Tyron Woodley vs Gilbert Burns (welterweight)
- Blagoy Ivanov vs Augusto Sakai (heavyweight)
- Kevin Holland vs Daniel Rodriguez (welterweight)
- Roosevelt Roberts vs Brok Weaver (lightweight)
- Mackenzie Dern vs Hannah Cifers (women’s strawweight)
Prelims (from midnight BST)
- Katlyn Chookagian vs Antonina Shevchenko (women’s flyweight)
- Billy Quarantillo vs Spike Carlyle (catchweight)
- Jamahal Hill vs Klidson Abreu (light heavyweight)
- Tim Elliott vs Brandon Royval (flyweight)
- Louis Smolka vs Casey Kenney (bantamweight)
- Chris Gutiérrez vs Vince Morales (featherweight)
Main event odds
- Woodley to win – 1/2
- A shock draw – 50/1
- Burns to win – 13/8
- Woodley by KO/TKO/Submission – 11/8
- Burns by KO/TKO/Submission – 11/4
- Woodley on points – 9/4
- Fight to go the distance – 5/4
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.