- President says he is ending discussions until after election
- What we know and what we don’t about Trump’s health
- Contagious Trump removes mask for photos on hospital return
- Biden reminds Trump face covering is to protect others
- At least 39,000 new cases and 460 new Covid deaths reported in US
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
Here’s the full statement from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (third in line to act as president should Donald Trump and Mike Pence become incapacitated, which is worth mentioning with coronavirus now openly stalking the White House and other corridors of federal power).
Some don’t hold back in their opinions on the axe being brought down on the latest coronavirus economic relief negotiations on Capitol Hill.
Here’s Minnesota’s Democratic congresswoman Ilhan Omar, who survived a primary challenge this summer.
The only logical response to this fuckery, is to vote them out.
Not by analyzing their cruelty, inaction and irresponsible politics.
It’s about power and the people need to reclaim that power on Nov. 3rd. https://t.co/qZgqwc7efq
Mindbogglingly insane. https://t.co/9t2rhYfswp