- Former first lady says she is ‘exhausted and frustrated’
- White House chief of staff dismisses Covid concerns over RNC
- President grants Alice Johnson a full pardon
- Jacob Blake reportedly no longer handcuffed to hospital bed
- Trump paints Biden as ‘radical’ candidate and danger to US
- 1,124 new coronavirus deaths and 45,561 new cases in US yesterday
- Sign up for our First Thing newsletter
This evening, summarized
Kari Paul here, closing this blog for the night. Here are the top stories from the past few hours you should know.
Three residents of New York City public housing said they were tricked into appearing in a Republican National Convention video.
All three say they were never told the interviews they gave would be edited into a video clip shared at the RNC. One of the tenants, who said she is not a Trump supporter, said she was furious about her inclusion in the video.