BEFORE his death, Jeffery Epstein was facing life behind bars for rest of his life, thanks to his heinous crimes.
Netflix are now set to tell the story of the crooked businessman and his life of debauchery.
Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich is a new Netflix docuseries[/caption]
When is Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich out on Netflix?
This new docuseries drop on Netflix TODAY (May 27, 2020).
It will be on the streaming site from 8am.
The series runs for four epsiodes.
When it drops you will be able to watch all of the series in one go.
What’s is Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich about?
Leading up to his 2019 arrest, mysterious tycoon Jeffrey Epstein was accused of abusing women and underage girls for decades, assembling a network of enablers to help carry out and cover up his crimes.
Epstein came from humble beginnings yet managed to lie and manipulate his way to the top of the financial world.
What’s on Netflix and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids’ shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
He eventually gained tremendous wealth and power while running an international sex trafficking ring.
The serial sex abuser made a secret plea deal with the government in 2008 avoiding a potential life sentence and continued to abuse women.
The promo clip for the series (which you can watch above) features images of Epstein with Ghislaine Maxwell – the socialite accused of acting as a pimp for the wealthy sex trafficker.
More on netflix
Who appears on Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich?
With their frightening firsthand accounts, Epstein’s accusers are the leading voices in this docuseries.
By revealing their emotional scars, some for the very first time, the sisterhood of survivors intend to stop predators — and the American justice system — from silencing the next generation.
Main accuser Virginia Roberts appears in the documentary to tell his story.