CALLING all chocoholics, Hotel Chocolat have announced a massive sale with up to 35 per cent off chocolate.
It’s a great opportunity to stock up quality chocolate, or even order someone special a gift during lockdown.
Hotel Chocolat is loved by Brits for their mouth-watering chocolates and unique collections, and luckily for chocolate fans they’ve slashed their prices.
- Save up to 35 per cent at Hotel Chocolate – buy here
With big celebrations such as Easter and Christmas out of the way, now’s the chance to pick up some great deals on their special collections.
Shoppers can expect to find deals on a birthday gift box, milk and dark chocolates, and even The Hop, Skip and Caramel collection has been reduced to £25.
Even their indulgent Bunnies and Eggs Selector Selection has been reduced to £8.70 from £15, and eggs have up to 35 per cent off.
You can find the full sale here, but check out our top choices below.
- The Bunnies and Eggs Selector Selection, £15 (save £8.70) – buy here
- The Bouncing Bunnies Selection, £16.25 (save £8.75) – buy here
- Nano Slab Galery, £6.50 (saving £3.50) – buy here
- The Bunnies and Egg Selector Selection, £15 (save £8.70) – buy here
- Happy Birthday Gift Box, £9.75 (save £5.25) – buy here
- The Dark and Powerful Collection, £29 (save £17) – buy here
- Easter Goody Bag, £11.70 (save £6.30) – buy here
- Extra Thick Easter Egg, £18.85 (save £10.15) – buy here
- The Endless Egg Collection, £20 (save £12) – buy here
- Extra Thick Easter Egg, £23.20 (save £5.80) – buy here
- The Easter Free-From Collection, £19.83 (save £10) – buy here
- The Happy Easter Duo, £13.62 (save £6) – buy here
MORE FOR YOU
Here’s where you can buy those Topshop mules everyone’s talking about.
Looking for bright summer footwear? Vans just launched a neon collection and fans are loving it.
Find product recommendations and reviews in our dedicated section Sun Selects.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.