- Curfew to go into effect for New York City from 11pm to 5am
- Floyd’s family calls for peaceful protests
- Pressure grows for other three officers to face charges
- Minneapolis police chief: all four officers ‘complicit’ in death
- Obama shares advice on how to make protests ‘a turning point’
- Angry Trump calls for tougher approach against protests
- Get a fresh perspective on America – sign up to our First Thing newsletter
Dallas police officials are investing two incidents of use of force during the Sunday protests, officials have announced.
The police department said the injuries of the protesters were serious but did not provide further details:
As a result, two individuals were seriously injured, requiring hospitalization and surgery. We are currently waiting for the victims to recover in order to garner all the facts surrounding these incidents.
San Francisco and Los Angeles will both be under curfew again tonight:
CURFEW: A city-wide curfew will again be in place again tonight from 6:00pm tonight until 6:00am Tuesday. All residents must stay home, indoors and off the streets.
Violators will be subject to arrest.
San Francisco will keep a curfew in place for a second day Monday, city officials said, after largely peaceful demonstrations over the police killing of George Floyd in Minnesota ended in looting and vandalism this weekend. https://t.co/iCuJr22kpp