EBAY is pretty much the go-to place for bargains, but their fashion sections actually offers brand new items from large high-street stores, rather than second hand items.
Here’s everything you need to know about eBay Fashion’s Black Friday sales.
- Woolsdale Double Faced Lined Duffle Coat in Antique Gold, Joules, £89.95, buy now
- Half Zip Fairdale Sweat in Red Stripe, Joules, £13.95, buy now
- Sienna Bell Sleeved Dress in Red Sky Stripe, Joules, £19.95, buy now
- Long Sleeve Sweat Dress in Navy Star, Joules, £45.95, buy now
What should we expect?
eBay have announced their Black Friday deals for some of their fashion brands, and they are pretty darn good.
On Black Friday itself, the following eBay stores will have 40 per cent off everything:
- Luke 1977
- Simply Be
- J D Williams
- Mountain Warehouse
- T M Lewin
- Crocs UK
- Kickers Store
- Brown Bag
And you can get 20 per cent off a bunch of other stores from November 16 to Wednesday 21.
These range from Boohoo to Ann Summers.
What brands to look out for in the eBay Fashion sale
- Joules – the store already offers some incredible reductions on a huge selection of stock, but with an additional 40 per cent off on Black Friday you could be looking at grabbing some absolute bargains from a store that’s normally quite pricey.
- Very clothing – Very have a huge selection of brands, which means there’s something for everyone.
- Double Breasted Soft Long Line Jacket, £9.99, buy now
- Embroidered Body Dress in Black, £24.99, buy now
- Hanky Hem Cold Shoulder Midi Dress, £17.99, buy now
- Starling Print Pants, £8.99, buy now
- Very footwear – as well as having some great clothing items in their eBay outlet, Very also have loads of great value shoes, from boots to heels.
- V by Very High Ankle Boots, £12.99, buy now
- V by Very Zoe Soft Wrapped Heels, £9.99, buy now
- V by Very Lucky Eyelet Strap Heeled Sandals, £9.99, buy now
- V by Very Kendra Low Block Heel Strappy Sandal, £8.99, buy now
- Debenhams dresses – If you’re after a patterned midi dress then the Debenhams store has dozens.
- Stripe Print Wrap Midi Dress, £12, buy now
- Black Floral Print Chiffon V Neck Midi Pinafore Dress, £13.50, buy now
- Blue Check Print Cotton V Neck Short Sleeves Midi Dress, £10.50, buy now
- Cream Hero Floral Print Shearing Midi Dress, £89, buy now
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
- Debenhams homewear – It’s not just clothes and shoes that eBay Fashion offer, they also have plenty of amazing deals on things to make your home look stunning.
- Abigail Ahern Edition Grey Hare Table Lamp, £76, buy now
- Kaemingk Artificial Cactus, £22.50, buy now
- Umbra Copper Prisma Wall Mirror, £80, buy now
- Home Collection Pink Ella Pom Pom Bedding Set, £40, buy now
- Karlsson Pink Origami Wall Clock, £36, buy now
- Home Collection 4 Pack Marble Coasters, £14, buy now
Read more on Black Friday 2018
How much is eBay fashion postage?
As every store on eBay are all different businesses, they tend to have varying delivery costs.
However, they all seem to be around the £3.50 mark for standard delivery.
Find our ‘Best Black Friday deals’ pages below
An easier option for some is Click & Collect, which the high street stores offer.
And certain stores offer free delivery on all their items a win-win when combined with the amazing discounts.