CURTIS Pritchard has waltzed his way into Amy Hart’s heart and won over the public in doing so.
Now, he’s in an exclusive relationship with the former air stewardess but the romance has hit its first little bump. Here’s all you need to know about the professional dancer and AJ Pritchard’s brother…
Who is Curtis Pritchard? Is he famous already?
Actually, yes, he’s pretty well known in Ireland.
Just like his big bro AJ Pritchard, Curtis, 23, is a professional dancer and choreographer.
Thanks to his time on Dancing With The Stars, Curtis has already had a taste of fame and amassed quite the following – as many as 44.1k Instagram followers before even setting foot in the villa.
What has happened to Curtis Pritchard so far on Love Island?
- Curtis entered the Love Island villa in the last few minutes of episode one. However, with his good looks all of the girls were immediately impressed – particularly Amy.
- When he had to chose a girl to couple up with he chose Amy, stealing her form Anton.
- Curtis’ date with Amy went well, although he still sees her as friend with the possibility of romance.
- Things have been hotting up with Amy and they enjoyed a smooch under the covers before bedtime.
- Molly-Mae chose to go on a date with Curtis but he was quick to friend zone her.
- Amy and Curtis have carried on as a couple after the first elimination, making it known that they don’t plan on changing their status in the villa anytime soon.
- The pair shared a romantic breakfast set up for all the couples to get to know each other better.
- After sharing a passionate snog, Amy made a blunder by smearing her red lippy all over his face leading to a lot of laughs between the two lovebirds
- Curtis’ relationship status has now changed – he’s now off the market although he doesn’t technically have a girlfriend. After spending the night in the Hideaway, Curtis and Amy decided to be each other’s half boyfriend and half girlfriend, although they are 100% exclusive.
- Curtis finds himself having to tell Amy to stop being so jealous about Joe and Lucie’s decision to become an exclusive couple.
What has Curtis Pritchard said about having sex in the villa?
Curtis has said that sex in the villa is a big no no.
The dancer has vowed to abstain during his Love Island experience as he think it should be a ‘private matter.’
Speaking in Majorca ahead of his time in the villa, he said: “Joining Strictly is an opportunity that I would never turn down but who knows.
“I won’t be having sex on TV – that’s a private matter, if somebody does that, that’s what they want to do but it’s not what I would like to do.
“I feel it’s a very private matter and should be done behind closed doors, not for the world to see. It should be between you and your loved one.
“Kisses are fine. Everything further than that, it should be a private matter.”
Why did Curtis Pritchard and Emily Barker break up?
Sadly, the pair broke up in 2019 after two years together.
Opening up about the relationship, Curtis said: “We danced with each other from when we were twelve until we were fourteen, we were the champions.
“When we got older, we both ended up doing Dancing With The Stars in Ireland and got into a relationship.
“You spend a lot of time with each other when you’re dancing together.
“You’re always in a close proximity so it would be weird not to get feelings even if it’s just to be a best friend or if it’s to fall in love.”
Neither Curtis or Emily have revealed exactly why they parted ways, however, she has spoken out to admit she loves being single.
What did Curtis Pritchard say about Love Island before entering the villa?
Quite awkwardly just a matter of four months before entering the villa, Curtis slammed Love Island and said he would never go on it.
Back in January 2019, he told a student newspaper that though he was keen to do more television work, Love Island was far from his agenda.
Speaking to the publication, Curtis revealed: “I would like to do the Hunted show that AJ did, I think that’d be awesome.
“I’d like to do Bear Grylls Island as well, maybe also I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here… later in my career.”
Hammering home his love for adventure programmes, he continued: “I’d like to see if I could do the challenges.
“Love Island, probably not.”
What is Curtis Pritchard’s type on paper?
However, the professional dancer has admitted that love is blind.
“I’m sure everyone has their idea of the perfect girl but I don’t,” he explained.
“This sounds really clichéd but love is blind and I truly do believe that.
“I like blondes and an athletic body, not too fake and somebody that respects themselves.
“But if the complete opposite comes in and I fall madly in love with them then I’ve completely lied to you.”
When were Curtis and AJ Pritchard attacked?
In December 2018 Curtis and his brother AJ were beaten up by a gang of thugs in a nightclub attack in Cheshire.
The two men were kicked and punched in the face during the assault by eight yobs.
A witness in Nantwich, Cheshire, said: “They were like men possessed.”
The pair were enjoying a night out with friends when the yobs suddenly circled them.
One clubber said: “The brothers were having a relaxed evening with friends and AJ was posing for selfies with a few fans.
“But the eight lads took a disliking to the brothers and pushed Curtis hard. Then they started punching them, like they were possessed.”
LATEST LOVE ISLAND GOSS
When can I watch Love Island on ITV2?
Season five premiered on Monday, June 3, 2019 at 9pm.
You can catch the show daily on ITV2 where the main show will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa – from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night’s show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week – and maybe some unseen footage!
And if you still haven’t had enough, you can also watch Caroline Flack’s spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guest as well as those eliminated from the villa.
Like 2018, the show is likely to last eight weeks meaning the grand final could be around July 29, 2019.