MANNY PACQUIAO defends his WBA ‘regular’ welterweight title against controversial American Adrien Broner this month.
It is the first defence of Pacquiao’s title which he won after beating Lucas Matthysse in July 2018.
When is Pacquiao vs Broner?
The main event is expected to start at around 4am UK time in the early hours of Sunday, January 20.
Which TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
This world title fight will be available live on ITV4 – you can watch the full undercard and main event for FREE.
Fans will also be able to watch online and via ITV Player.
Alternatively, you can keep up-to-date with our dedicated SunSport LIVE BLOG.
Who is on the undercard?
- Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner (welterweight)
- Rau’shee Warren vs Nordine Oubaali (bantamweight)
- Badou Jack vs Marcus Browne (light-heavyweight)
- Jhack Tepora vs Hugo Ruiz (featherweight)
- George Kambosos Jr vs Rolando Chinea (lightweight)
- Desmond Jarmon vs Canton Miller (super-featherweight)
- Destyne Butler vs TBC (welterweight)
What are the latest odds?
What have the fighters said?
Broner told Fighthype: “I’m going to be ready for anything Pacquiao brings to the table, and I will be victorious.
“I know I’m going to have to make my adjustments and I’ll be victorious.
“I never fought a guy like Pacquiao. I just need to make my adjustments, and do what I got to do to get a victory.”