BBC Two’s new series sees your favourite celebrities spend some time together as they enjoy a posh meal and play some games.
Each week a different collection of celebs gather around the dinner table.
What time is I’ll Get This on BBC Two and how does it work?
The very first episode of I’ll Get This aired on November 6, 2018, at 10pm.
It continues each Tuesday for six weeks, with a different gang of stars featuring each episode.
Each episode lasts for 30 minutes and sees five famous celebrities eat a fancy meal at a restaurant.
The six-parter will include the stars playing games between courses.
The loser of the games will have to pay the bill.
Who is on this week’s episode?
- Harry Redknapp – Ex-football manager and I’m A Celeb 2018 contestant
- Rob Beckett – Comedian and 8 out of 10 Cats team captain
- Joanna Scanlan – Actress known for her roles in The Thick of It and No Offence
- Martin Kemp – Spandau Ballet star and former EastEnders actor
- Victoria Coren Mitchell – Have I Got News For You host and poker champion