THE Ashes crosses the Pennines to Manchester after Ben Stokes’ Headingley heroics kept the fight for the urn alive.
The England all-rounder’s innings was arguably one of the greatest Test knocks of all time and levelled the series at 1-1 as Joe Root’s side pulled off a pulsating one-wicket victory.
Australia need to pick themselves up after the disappointment of losing despite bowling the hosts out for just 67 in the first innings in Leeds.
- The 4th Test started TODAY at Old Trafford – all days commence at 11am.
- Australia won toss and chose to bat.
- Broad picks up Warner and Harris wickets but Smith and Labuschane lead Aussie fightback
- You can catch every ball exclusively live on Sky Sports Ashes and Main Event here in the UK.
- If you’re a Sky customer, download the Sky Go app to watch wherever you are.
- And if not, you can still watch the entire Test on your mobile, tablet, games console or TV box by grabbing a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
- ENGLAND XI: Rory Burns, Joe Denly, Joe Root (c), Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Jonny Bairstow (w), Jos Buttler, Craig Overton, Jofra Archer, Stuart Broad, Jack Leach.
- AUSTRALIA XI: David Warner, Marcus Harris, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Travis Head, Matthew Wade, Tim Paine(w/c), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood.