- Fauci says opening too soon may cause says ‘spikes’ leading to larger outbreaks
- Analysis shows thousands in US getting Covid-19 at work
- Pence will avoid close contact with Trump
- The race for a vaccine: how Trump’s ‘America First’ approach slows the global search
- Coronavirus – latest global updates
- Get a fresh perspective on America – sign up to our First Thing newsletter
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany just confirmed that there will be additional members appointed to the coronavirus task force.
She did not confirm who that would be or when that would be made public. McEnany was also asked when we might see task force leader Anthony Fauci and coordinator Deborah Birx back at the press briefing podium (where McEnany is standing now).
The White House press secretary is repeating Donald Trump’s boast that the US is now doing more coronavirus testing that South Korea.
But Senators ranging from Democrat Tim Kaine to Republican Mitt Romney demolished the administration’s arguments during the health committee hearing this morning.