Trump buries CDC guidelines for reopening businesses; Russian cases overtake Germany and France; international tourism to plunge by 80%
- Global report: virus has unleashed a ‘tsunami of hate’, says UN
- One of Trump’s personal valets tests positive for virus
- Coronavirus latest: at a glance
- UK coronavirus updates – live
- Australia coronavirus updates – live
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Spain will decide on Friday in which regions bars, restaurants and places of worship will open under the next phase of a gradual exit from the coronavirus lockdown, reports Reuters.
️ | Barcelona’s beaches welcomed the public once again this morning as the city council reopened them for individual exercise and sport, including walking, swimming, and paddle surfing
The end to the strict lockdown in France does not mean an end to form-filling.
Anyone travelling more than 100km after Monday will need to have an “imperative” professional or personal reason and carry sworn declarations to that effect. To enforce the regulations, extra police and gendarmes will be posted on major roads, motorways, service stations and popular holiday destinations.