- Rayshard Brooks police shooting was homicide, says examiner
- Outrage over video showing police macing child at Seattle protest
- Beyoncé seeks justice for Breonna Taylor in letter
- The Black youth leading the George Floyd protests
- Sign up to our First Thing newsletter
Reuters White House correspondent Jeff Mason tweeted on Monday that Donald Trump declared that everything he says in conversation is “classified”.
The comment is in relation to a book by former National Security Advisor John Bolton detailing life in the Trump administration that is set to go on sale in a week.
Secretary of the treasury Steve Mnuchin tweeted on Monday he would be meeting with the Senate small business committee to discuss privacy issues related to Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans.
PPP loans are meant to support businesses affected by coronavirus and were passed as part of the $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief package, known as the CARES Act, signed by Donald Trump on March 27